Here are the answers to some questions that I get asked frequently! If you do not see the answer here feel free to email us!
- Where are you located?
- Flour’s by Foglia is a home-based bakery located in Latham, NY
- How long do your cookies last?
- Cookies will remain fresh for about 3-4 weeks if stored properly. I recommend keeping them in an airtight container and stored in a cool dry place. Cookies can be frozen for up to 4 months.
- Can you design and personalize a cookie order or cake?
- I can design and create anything that you need to make your special occasion perfect!
- How to place an order?
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I pay?
- Once all details have been discussed...
- 1- An invoice will be sent via email, payment can be made via PayPal, Venmo or cash OR ..
- 2- You can pay using the item that matches your order on our website
- What packaging options do you have?
- I offer a variety of options that you can customize.
- Individually wrapped cookie options:
- Plain cello bags heat-sealed
- Cello bags heat-sealed with ribbon
- Cello bags with ribbon & custom gift tag/topper or backer card
- Gift box with ribbon
- Gift box with ribbon and tag/topper/backer
- All large cookie orders come in a bakery box with heat sealing unless requested
- Can I sign up for email updates?
- Of course! Fill out our Newsletter form.